Lemons are frozen mostly with the peel. After thawing, the crust becomes softer and easier to eat.
Like most other fruits, lemon peel contains a maximum of nutrients that help regulate cholesterol levels, strengthen the immune system and prevent cancer.
It also contains antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial agents.
Regular consumption of lemons leads to positive changes in the body. We list their main advantages:
– reducing the risk of stroke
– cancer prevention;
– strengthening the immune system;
– treatment and prevention of inflammation;
– antibacterial effect;
– relieving asthma symptoms;
– fight depression and anxiety
– cleansing the kidneys and liver.
Studies also show that lemon peel is effective in fighting more than ten different cancers and may work better than conventional treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation.
Just add frozen lemons along with the peel to your smoothie and get a noticeable healing and preventive effect from the drink!
How to make lemon ice
1. Rinse the lemons under cold running water, and dry them.
2. Soak for a minute in apple cider vinegar for disinfection.
3. Place in the freezer for 12 hours (overnight).
4. In the morning, grate the whole frozen lemon – including the pulp, skin, and seeds.
5. Spread the resulting mass in an ice tray and place it in the freezer
Use frozen lemon ice cubes when you think of them and enjoy the benefits of this natural remedy!